Festival Date, Time, and Location
More better fest!
We're always improving and this year will prove no different! This year's festival is designed for a much smoother pedestrian flow. Plan on exploring the entire 8 blocks from Carrollton to Eagle and down Leonidas to Willow Street! We're adding a new Food Truck Village at 8616 Oak Street.
This year we'll have multiple new eating areas/beverage centers just steps off Oak St. for you to sit and enjoy your sandwiches. Thirsty? Just like last year, drinks come to you via roving beer vendors.
The Inaugural 2014 PO-BOY FEST RACE:
We're excited to announce Youth Run NOLA will host the inaugural Po-Boy Fest race this Sunday, November 23rd! At 8:30am! Run the fun 2 mile course starting at Leake and Eagle St. before the fest opens for tasty po-boys at 10am.
Best of all, Youth Run NOLA can run this race for FREE! Running Buddies, just sign up with us using the link below, and we will see you Sunday! Sign up to be a Running Buddy here. More information is available at Youth Run NOLA's website.
Family Fest: Located at St. Andrew's Episcopal School 11am-4pm
We are supporting a Family Fest, which is being put on by St. Andrew's Episcopal School (located at the corner of Carrollton Ave & Zimpel St) from 11AM-4PM. It is $5 for the whole day, and has features to make the day easier on families. Admission includes:
- Zuka Baby: Secure and private changing & nursing station.
- Nurture Nannies Chill Out Room with babysitting services ($10/hour, 2 hour max for kids under 6, on a first come, first serve basis).
- Face painting by YAYA artists, a climbing wall, a Photo Booth, balloons, cotton candy and more.
- Climing Wall, Photo Booth, Face Painting
- Music by: Amanda Shaw & the Cute Guys; Muggivan School of Irish Dance; DJ Burns